Friends of Western Watauga Branch Library
The FRIENDS of Western Watauga Branch Library is a separate group from the Watauga County Public Library Friends. Both groups are non-profit organizations dedicated to supporting the work of the Watauga County Library System. Friends work to promote awareness of library resources, raise funds for special programming, and advocate on behalf of library interests.
- President- Theresa McGrath
- Secretary- Carolyn Thompson
- Treasurer- Linda Hurd
- Summer Reading Program
- Silver E-Read Project
- Staff Development
- Collection Development
- National Library Week
- High Country Festival of the Book
- North Carolina Library Association
- Visiting Authors
- Need to clean out your old books? Friends group needs your donations for our on going Book Sale! Can drop off at the Branch Library! Donations are tax deductible!