Western Watauga Branch Library
Monday & Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Curbside pickup will be a continuing service!
Branch Manager - Jackie Cornette 1085 Old US Highway 421
Branch Assistant - Cheryl Proctor Sugar Grove, NC 28679
Programs & Services
Dementia Support Group- Bi-Monthly Meetings - will be meeting the second and fourth Friday of each month at 2:00pm. Open to people living with Dementia, their families, caregivers and friends-connect with others going through same experiences. Questions- please contact Sandra Basel - [email protected]
Book Club- Western Watauga Branch Book Club meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month! Next meeting will be February 15th @ 2:30pm!
February: The Last Ballad- Wiley Cash
March : The Unseen World- Liz Moore
Notary Public Services
Fees: $10 per principal signature and $10 per person for oaths or affirmations without signature
- Fax Services (outbound only) $1.00 per page
- Scanning- Free
- Printing - .10 per black and white page - .50 per color page
- Wireless Internet access
- Wireless Hotspots (checkout- two week loan period)
- Lap Top (checkout-two week laon period)
Out-of-town visitors are welcome to use the library computers. Children under 18 need parental permission.
- Regular visits to home-bound Watauga County residents
- Deposit collections for daycare centers and elder care facilities
Our outreach van operates each Friday, serving older residents of Watauga County. Library materials have a loan period of 4 weeks. Library staff deliver and pick up library materials.